
If you open up your conference issue of the Ensign to pg. 44, you'll see a great picture of Joe's sister who is currently serving a mission at Temple Square. Isn't she lovely?
Here's a link, if you want to see it in the magazine online. (It takes a few minutes to load)
4 comments:
She really is so cute!
I think we could call her famous for sure now cause she is in print!
I thought all the pictures were so beautiful this issue. And to have someone you know be photographed with that artistry. Very cool!!
Ok so as I am looking at the e-mail this morning I see two different ones and I don't know which one is right.
So I'll try to give you a run down really fast. Rob and I to Airport at 11:00 on Tuesday, Pick up at 7:30 on Thursday night.
Saturday take My Mom to the Spokane airport, Her flight leaves at 12:55, so how early do you think we need to be there? One hour?
You can call me or just email me back. robandsuzie@msn.com
yes, very lovely. she looks like a perfect missionary for temple square..
Post a Comment