Monday, May 26, 2008

The Adventures of Double Man

The other day Austin (4 years old) came out of his room with not one, but two Superman capes on. He announced, "Mom, I'm Double Man!" Joseph asked him what his powers were. He replied that he could shoot bullets out of his stomach and also shoot his eyeballs out of his head and make them come back again. Does that make Double Man a super spy? I can't think of any other use for boomerang eyeballs.

Also, during family home evening tonight, Joe, who was conducting the meeting, said, "The first thing we are going to do tonight is practice saying "Family Home Evening". Austin has always called it "Fammy Ho-neenee" and Joe decided it was time for him to learn what the real words were. I'm going to miss his cute way of saying it.

5 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Those sound like some pretty intense powers. We always wonder whether to correct Eliza, since she mispronounces everything, but it always sounds so cute.

The Reading Armadillo said...

Those are some cool super powers. I think I'd like the eye balls one too.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Yeah, my big kids are always trying to correct Nick, and it breaks my heart knowing my only baby will be talking all proper soon. I wish they'd let them say their darling stuff and mind their own business. And I'm a little nervous with such a wild super hero only 1 town away!!

Joe and Amy said...

I love little the little antics they come up with.

tatum said...

that is so funny, cole pronounces everything wrong and i love it. i think double man means, double agent, double crosser.....doube trouble! ha ha =)