Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Spoiling a Child


It's ok when it's their birthday, right?


Dad is in China for business, so we decided to party hardy with donuts and chocolate milk; which is what Joe would have done for the birthday boy if he were here.


And to my Davey family members, notice the donuts are cut in halves not quarters.  Take note:  I am a generous task master. (My Grandpa Davey always used to insist on cutting every donut into quarters at family gatherings).


Happy #9 Hans! 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Hans had a great birthday!
I think I will do birthdays like that form now on, but did you still get ice cream with your donuts?
How long is Joe gone for this time? Is there anything we can do for you while he is away?

The Reading Armadillo said...

I can't believe he is already 9! He sure is a cute kid. Happy birthday Hans!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

It was Nick's big #9 too! And we ate a lot of sugar too :) Hope you had a happy b-day Hans!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the first thing I noticed was that the donughts were not cut in 4ths. Too funny ~Stacey

Lauren said...

Omigosh i was about to type what Stacey did...verbatim...and then I read her comment! Ha ha! It was the first thing I noticed too!!