My sister Lauren, just got married in the Orlando, FL temple on Dec. 29th, and I was lucky enough to get to be there. Thanks to all the family and friends who helped watched the kids while I was away. And of course, a big thanks to JOE who held down the fort while I was gone.
Here are some pics:

Shopping with Mom and Grandma the day before the wedding

(l to r: Lauren, Josh, me, and Mom)
The above pic was at "Opa", a greek restaurant, where the rehearsal dinner was held. Good food and good fun. Josh's family is Greek. Talk about a FUN FAMILY! I won't post the pictures of Lauren and Josh dancing with a belly dancer on the table because I promised to keep this blog clean. On a side note, we saw Joe Paterno, the head football coach from Penn State at the restaurant.

The happy couple exiting the temple.

All the girls in our family who were able to attend

It was a cold day in Orlando. Luckily someone had a spare towel for me to use as a shawl.

The couple and their parents

I love this picture of Lauren and Josh, eying eachother from afar.

Josh's family is also Jewish (he's a convert) hence this tradition of lifting the bride and groom in their chairs. The reception was so much fun!

Lauren choreographed a wedding party dance for the reception. It was AWESOME! If anybody puts it on youtube, I will put it up on the blog.
Congrats Lauren and Josh!
1 comment:
I'm so happy for Lauren. Looks like it was such a fun wedding.
Post a Comment