We ALL dressed up for Halloween this year--even the grown ups. I wasn't going to dress up, but as evening approached the kids were trying to come up with last minute costume ideas for me. Austin suggested I dress up as a cat, and I liked the idea. He helped me with my costume by offering tips such as "make your lips black", "you need black fingernails--well maybe just black gloves", "don't forget your tail" etc. I appreciated most of his suggestions but drew the line at painting my entire face black. When Joe came home and saw me dressed up he decided to join in the fun by dressing up in his soccer gear. So here we are on Halloween night all decked out, being silly for the camera.

I loved this picture of Ada experiencing candy for the first time. One of the kids gave her a sucker and she was instantly hooked. She had a fit when I took it away from her.

Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
How fun that you dressed up, too! Your boys are looking very strong and Jennabee, beautiful.
That's such a cute picture of you all. Happy Halloween.
Ali! i didn't even read your blog until AFTER I wrote mine. How funny that Joe and Josh were BOTH soccer players!!!
You are so creative to think of all those costumes! I struggle with 2. You look great and it does make the night funner to dress up. I love doing it too.
Great costumes! I think the most creative costumes are often the ones made up at the last minute. It's always fun to get the whole family involved. Happy Halloween!
Everyone looks great!! Peter definitely feels Ada's pain (he hasn't had any candy yet, but he gets pretty riled up when we pry the rice cracker from his hand...) Oh, and I love Jennabee's pants! I wish there was a t-shirt large enough so that I could make some for me...
Post a Comment