Friday, November 21, 2008

Art Crazed Boys


Austin and Hans have been obsessed with drawing pictures lately. They made some really cute pictures that I really didn't want to throw out, so we decided to display them in their bedroom by making a border with them.

I think I'm going to have to make these clever art cases for them for Christmas.

They love using these art books from Usborne for inspiration.

2 comments:

Marie' said...

Wow, they surely did draw a lot! I love the idea of making a border out of it in their room. I am sure your boys love seeing their work, too.

L4GWTW said...

I LOVE This idea. I think I am going to try this in Scarlett's room. She has her room as littlest pet shop and there is nothing out there that I can put on the wall and not ruin it. LOVE it! NOt mention she loves to draw and I hate throwing them away, but on the other hand don't like the clutter. Solution to all Thanks