Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring Trip



This past weekend we drove over to the west side of the state to visit my family. We went to Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday for lunch, and my sister LeAnn and her husband Russ came along to share in the crazy fun.

Saturday night we were treated to an authentic Albanian meal when we went to visit some Albanian friends who live in Marysville. Our kids had tons of fun together and the food was SO good. I haven't eaten like that since we left Albania.

Sunday my sis and her hubby came over to my Mom's house for dinner and afterwards we had fun playing couples ping-pong and Boggle. Well, at least I had fun playing Boggle. Nobody likes to play with me because I always WIN!!! Can you tell I'm competitive?

Monday morning before we left, my mom and I went out and got pedicures. It was fun to sit, relax, and talk for a while.

Thanks, Mom, for letting us stay at your house and a BIG thanks to Sheraden (my 9 year old sister) for letting Jennabee stay attached to her hip the entire time.

My mom bought these cute shirts for the Jennabee and Ada.

3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

No biggy...I didn't have any fun on the tramp without her, I could see her screaming and her face all red I felt Sooooooooooo bad.I hope to see you soon
xxxoooxxxoooooxxxxxoooxxxoooxxxooo
P.s. I'm on my babysitters account so it is sheraden

LeAnn said...

It was great seeing you guys! I'm excited to come and see you all soon!

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love playing boggle with you. Even though I never won a game, it sharpened my skills and now I win when I play other people.