Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rockin' Out With MoTab

When the Mormom Tabernacle Choir started to sing during conference last weekend, Jennabee put on some shades and joined in with the singing, albeit with a different spirit. I should have told her to be quiet, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to capture it on tape.


6 comments:

Mom of five said...

Oh Jennabee, You are such a ham. Grandma enjoyed your song and your moves so much. I thought I dectected a hymn in there somewhere.You keep singing. K?
Love,
Grandma Kimball

auntie sheraden said...

Jennabee That is one of the million reasons I admire you so much.I Loved your Movments and You beautiful singing voice next time I see you You have to sing for me
-Auntie sheraden

LeAnn said...

So flippin cute!

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Give her sequins and she could perform in front of Simon! she has star power!! :)

Louisa said...

Ohhh! Too cute! What a doll. That is such a fun age. Seriously Cute Stuff!

auntie sheraden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.