A few little things Austin has said recently that I have to document:
I was giving backrubs to the boys this morning and during Austin's turn he said, "Mom, will you scratch my beef?" I asked him what his "beef" was. He pointed to his spine and said, "Right here, where all these bones are." I am happy to report he now knows what a backbone is.
A couple of weeks ago Austin woke up with a tummy ache and said "Mom, I think my kidney stone is coming out!" I admit to complaining (unwisely in front of the kids) of aches and pains in my back and belly when I was going through the kidney stone problems; enough to convince him that any pain in that region was caused by a kidney stone.
In every prayer he has given for the last couple of weeks, he says, "Please bless that we can go to the jungle." ??????
Driving home from a one-on-one outing to the store with me, I thanked Austin for coming and having such a good time with me. He replied with, "It was my pleasure Mama!"
Adam's 12th Birthday
10 years ago
4 comments:
Too cute, Allison! His sweetness is so precious.
That is too funny, my favorite is the "It was my pleasure..." What a gentleman!
hey allison, will you email me your home address. I tried to email you, but can't seem to find even your email address, I don't know how that happened? thanks! Love, Amy
in case you don't have my email....joe_amylee@hotmail.com
Post a Comment