Joe and I always try to explain to people how much Albanians love Americans, but feel like people never really understand. I found this article on the internet about the incredible reception President Bush received while visiting Albania and thought I would share it. There IS a country in Europe that still loves America! Joe said while he was there two weeks ago, people were getting extremely excited about the upcoming visit by President Bush. Cab drivers, people on the streets, ward members, pretty much everyone talked about it constantly. So here is the article. I hope when you read it you will understand how well loved Americans are by Albanians and that if you ever travel there you will be loved and have instant friends.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PMAFB00&show_article=1
Adam's 12th Birthday
10 years ago
1 comment:
It's funny that you mention this, because I was just reading in the paper today about the President's visit and thought of you guys. The Spokesman-Review has a great picture today of him with an Albanian woman, holding an American flag.
Great post!
Post a Comment