Friday, December 25, 2009

O Holy Night

This is mostly a gift to my family from out of town who never get to hear me sing, but anybody who feels so inclined can listen in. It's the first verse of O Holy Night (the tape ran out in the middle of the second verse). Love you all and hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Starnes fam said...

You are so talented. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Debbie Deerwester said...

That was beautiful Allison! You are very talented. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! Thanks for sharing that with us!
And No I didn't get my cake under the tree this year, Rob made a pie for me later in the day, It was still just as wonderful though.

Mari said...

That was beautiful! I can still remember the first time I heard you sing . . . it was "Think of Me" from Phantom. You blew me away when you nailed the last part! :-) You would be the perfect Christine! This was a beautiful performance of O Holy Night. Keep it up and when your kids are grown and gone consider Broadway! ;-) wink! So great! Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. I LOVE your singing voice. Your family is so blessed to have you there to sing for/with them!!

janet said...

What a treat to hear you sing again! Happy Holidays to you and your wonderful family!