Thursday, March 26, 2009

Flannel Nightie


I've been in a sewing mood this month. Jennabee was recently given a flannel nightie that she loves, so I decided to make her another one so she can alternate. I didn't have a pattern so I made this one up based on her other nightie. I used a flannel print that I picked up at a garage sale last summer. I cut the sleeves too big, so I made puff sleeves out of them and added a little elastic to tighten the arms. I'm glad I did because I think it adds a nice girly touch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! You are so creative!

Marie' said...

LOVE the puffy sleeves. Love the fabric. Jennabee looks so cute in it.

Stephanie said...

I am AMAZED that you winged this!!! You are so talented!!! I've been meaning to try your pants made out of shirts soon...my to do list on the sewing machine is piling up!!!

Letty said...

you are so great at making things work...great job and I think it is really adorable!

Mommymita said...

That is impressive that you had the guts to make it with out a pattern! It turned out very cute - it makes me want to make jammies now