We spent Thanksgiving with Joe's family here in town. There were seventeen of us for turkey dinner. We had a great day, the kids spent the night, Grandma told the Thanksgiving story, we played football in the snow, ate great turkey and pie, had a fun song/poem time, and enjoyed dancing.
Joe's mom compiled a video of our "Turkey Ho-Down". We danced and danced after our Thanksgiving meal to burn off all those calories. Everything started out pretty mild, but ended up rather wild. Enjoy!
How fun! I think we made need to incorporate that into out post thanksgiving activities. Do you do it every year? Joe looks like he has quite the moves going on!
5 comments:
It sure looks like it was a lot of fun. What a great group of people to spend the holiday with. It is fun to see what everyone did.
How fun! I think we made need to incorporate that into out post thanksgiving activities. Do you do it every year? Joe looks like he has quite the moves going on!
The table looks beautiful!
The kids loved this video...we all laughed!---Jana
WOW! What a PARTY! I wish I was invited! Your boys (including your husband) know how to boogie! What a fun Thanksgiving....
wow Joseph you really know your moves!!!!! go Jeff,thats amazing
Post a Comment