Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hawaii by Joe

Hawaii for me was absolutely awesome. I've heard people talk about the beautiful beaches and breathtaking scenery, but was unable to really understand what they meant, until I actually arrived. The beaches are beautiful, the water is blue, the mountains are majestic, and its green everywhere. Plus, the rice is sticky, just like I like. I was pretty busy at the conference the whole time, but had fun eating local food, going to the beach, driving straight up a mountain on Like Like, and seeing the Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor. If you ever go to Waikiki, the Aqua Marina was only $85 a night, and close to the beach. Walmart is a 10 minute drive and had the best prices on souvenirs and even has a great teriyaki place called L&L. Here is a video I put together for my trip report at work.



2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love the video. It almost made me feel cooler looking at a beach while enjoying this 100 degree heat in Spokane!

Kersten said...

Hawaii!!! That is so fun! I wish we would have known about that cheap hotel last year!
kersten campbell